how do i turn off the sunfishymcfab)
MUSICAL THEATRE CHALLENGE| 8 SONGS
└ Revolting Children [3/8]
I just thought my world would be a better place if you were in it.
Pushing Daisies, Season 1
Favorite Movies: Pitch Perfect (2012)“If you think you can sing and dance your way through any issue, or your confused sexuality, think again. That’s high school. This is real life.”
- liking a piece of media does not automatically mean you think it is perfect or agree with its creators
- even if you are not openly critical of it
- because you don’t HAVE to be openly critical of it
- there is an enormous difference between being an apologist for something and wanting to dwell on the good parts of a thing you like because it makes you happy, please stop conflating these two things
- not talking about the flaws of a thing does not mean you do not recognize the flaws of a thing
- nobody has to apologize for liking what they like and nobody should be shamed for liking a thing
- your fave is problematic too
- you are not a better person than someone just because your favorite piece of media is less problematic than theirs
- you aren’t
home alone? did you mean time to practice for my broadway debut?